Annual Report – 2018-19
1. As a regular practice followed every year, this session began with the Orientation Programme for the parents of the students of classes Pre-Primary to XI. The programme made the parents aware of the scheme of education we impart here at our school. Query-resolving session by a child psychologist illuminated the path of positive parenting.
2. Keeping ourselves up with the pace of the modern world, Complete Digitization of the school was undertaken which transformed the entire school chores channel through the Information Technology, bringing in more transparency and enhanced communication with parents and community.
3. Having the school completely digitized has innumerous advantages to the parents, teachers and the school itself.
Parents can keep a real-time track of the status of their child for Daily Attendance, Fee status, Periodic Results, School Circulars and News, etc. through the SCHOOL APP on Android and through the WEB PORTAL.
Parents have a direct access to communicate with the Class-Teacher for regular update of their child and the cases which need my personal attention can be escalated directly to me through the provision of Communicate in our Portal.
4. Computer Generated Report-Cards are provided to students.
5. Making our students globally relevant is need of the hour and with the same idea, we introduced Special programming classes in our curriculum beginning this session for Class III onwards.
6. With the sole purpose of updating teachers’ knowledge, the school hosted a series of Teachers’ Workshops. It was an attempt which inclusively engulfed various significant aspects like Moral Values, Life Skills by CBSE, Meditation & Stress Management, Neurotherapy, English Language and Mathematics.
7. To take part is what counts in competition and lessons of victory and defeat are what we get in return. This environment was sufficiently created through inter-school, inter-house and inter-class competitions such as debates, Vad-Vivaad Pratiyogita, Shlok Competition, Quiz, Rangoli, Declamation, Creative-Writing, Spelling-Bee, Rhyme and Rhythm, Drawing and Power-Point competitions.
8. Since the last two years, we are making our students take the first taste of democracy and leadership qualities through the totally Computerized Voting System in Student Council Elections which has enabled us to remove the manual problems in counting the ballots. Elected members got their badges pinned on Investiture Ceremony.
9. Excellent CBSE Class XII result, as always, filled us with pride and I feel honored to put forward the result of Class XII here today:
Out of 13 students appeared, 28 distinctions were recorded in all. Highest marks in various subjects are: Chemistry-89, English-94, Economics-88, Accountancy-88, Mathematics-88, Business Studies-95, Biology-81, and Physical Education-90. Laxman Singh scored 95%, Priyanshu scored 92.4% and Tanu Sharma scored 88.8% marks.
Result of Class X also made us proud when 5 out of 20 of our students secured more than 90% marks.
I congratulate students, parents and teachers for this success.
10. Teacher’s Day Celebration took a rare turn this year when Teachers from local sahodaya group of schools came together and took the celebration to a whole new level through their astounding performances.
11. End of November witnessed a magnanimous evening where the school celebrated its 6th Annual Day Programme – Gunjan which gave the students an amazing opportunity to showcase their potential.
12. School bade Farewell to Class XII Students with plenty of good wishes for a bright and successful future.
13. To outlet the steam of caliber of our students in the field of science, IT, Art and Social Science, Science Exhibition – PRIZM was organized.
14. Conforming to the guidelines from UP Government & CBSE and to disseminate the message of a better habitable environment free of Pollution, an Anti-Cracker Rally by our students was taken out in the nearby areas of Meerut. With the same thought, a Cleanliness Drive under the programme of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was undertaken in the month of November where all the staff members and students cleaned the school premises and proximate areas.
15. Promoting the harmony across all communities, Special Assemblies are conducted on a regular basis where all the Festivals irrespective of the religion & following are fondly celebrated.
16. Aptitude and Multiple Intelligence Test for students was organized.
We are drowning in information and severely starving for wisdom today. Fortunately, we are empowered with demographic dividend knocking on our door. We just need to break the cocoon and let in the beautiful colours of knowledge. I am sure in the coming years, we shall successfully channelize the halo of the young minds to explore best of their abilities.
Towards the end, I thank the supportive management whose continuous support to our ideology of education has enabled the school to come this far. Teachers and the entire staff members also deserve applause for their tireless efforts in implementing the route map of imparting quality education here. I also extend my heartfelt thanks to the parents of our students who have shown unflinching faith in us by giving us the profound opportunity to transform their children into truly useful citizens of the future world.
With that, let us foresee a world of universal singularity where our children are going to be the propellant of this change and the world shall be a beautiful place to live in..!!!